About Me

I am a techno/gadget freak. I love almost anything that has to do with computers and software. I have an engineering background, but I haven't worked in that field for over 10 years. I married my wonderful husband in September 2004 and look forward to spending every single day of the rest of my life with him. I love cats and even call myself "Cat".

Followers

Saturday, March 16, 2013

New Layouts

Hi everyone!  So, do you have any green plans this weekend?  I'm going to make some corned beef sandwiches, maybe.  That's about as much St. Patrick's Day celebrating we do.  I don't go in for all the green beer and "kiss me, I'm Irish" stuff, but I love all the green (one of my favourite colours) and all the cute little leprechauns.  So, if you have plans and plan on taking a lot of pictures, I have the kit for you.  My new kit to open my new store with is the Lucky Charm kit.  Its full of lots of green (and a little pink and white thrown in) with lots of embellishments.  Here is a preview of what's in the kit:


Its a fairly big kit, and not everything is shown in the preview.  All together, there is over 50 pieces to the kit. You can purchase this kit here:  Lucky Charm Kit.

There are some non-themed elements to this kit that make it very versatile and can be used for any occasion. Here are a few layouts I made with this kit just to give you an idea of how nicely the elements come together.

My beautiful cousin Angela with her 3 children (the 4th hadn't been born yet - whew! 4 kids).


My BFF's second grandson:



And, my cute little Mitzy.  The light was refracted as it shone through the living room window and Mitzy just happened to be sleeping on her (my) woobie on the couch and the little rainbow fell across her face.  It was so pretty and I'm glad she didn't hear the camera start up, otherwise she would have bolted.  She doesn't like having her picture taken anymore.


So that's it for today.  Come check out my new store.  I'll be adding a lot more things as time goes by.  I probably won't be posting as much on this blog since most of my stuff will be on the new store blog.  You can also come and see what's happening there.  My new blog has the same name, just a new place.  You can find the new hang out here:  Cat Scrap Fever Blog

Talk to you later...

Cat

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...