About Me

I am a techno/gadget freak. I love almost anything that has to do with computers and software. I have an engineering background, but I haven't worked in that field for over 10 years. I married my wonderful husband in September 2004 and look forward to spending every single day of the rest of my life with him. I love cats and even call myself "Cat".

Followers

Monday, March 25, 2013

My New Newsletter...

Hi everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  I'll be sending out my first newsletter on (or as close to it as possible) April 1st.  I'll be including tips on different scrapbooking softwares, tutorials, and of course a freebie here and there.  Needless to say, my grand kick off of the new store newsletter will include an EXCLUSIVE Cat Scrap Fever freebie.  If you want in on the fun and what all else the newsletter will be delivering, you can sign up here.  I hope you will.

Also, just wanted your opinion on my new logo:


What do you think?  Too plain?  Too much wording?  I'd love to hear what you think.

That's everything for today.

Talk to you later...

Cat

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...