About Me

I am a techno/gadget freak. I love almost anything that has to do with computers and software. I have an engineering background, but I haven't worked in that field for over 10 years. I married my wonderful husband in September 2004 and look forward to spending every single day of the rest of my life with him. I love cats and even call myself "Cat".

Followers

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

IMPORTANT UPDATE...

I'm so embarrassed!!!  The buttons and bows files I uploaded the other night for you guys to download as part of my Heritage Lane kit were the wrong files.  I think that when I was doing the batch process to resize my previews, I may have had these files open but didn't notice them (I think they were minimized) and the script I made resizes all open windows.  Granted, I'm not very good with scripts in Photoshop, and in my own defense (copping out in other words) it was really late when I was doing all this.  So, I've fixed the files, and its all good now.  So if you were here yesterday (or earlier today) and downloaded the files, please delete it and download this new zip file:

*Sorry, this link has now expired*

I'm so sorry for the inconvenience to you all.  I assure you this won't happen again!  The link is also fixed on the previous post.

Cat

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...