About Me

I am a techno/gadget freak. I love almost anything that has to do with computers and software. I have an engineering background, but I haven't worked in that field for over 10 years. I married my wonderful husband in September 2004 and look forward to spending every single day of the rest of my life with him. I love cats and even call myself "Cat".

Followers

Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Fiskars' Fuse Giveaway from Spoonflower

Spoonflower is giving away a Fuse! I've read the rules and guess what! This contest is open to everyone! Yay! Most of the time these contest are limited to US citizens only which really sucks. But this one is open to everyone! So if you want to enter to win one of these babies, use this link:  Spoonflower's Fiskar Fuse Giveaway


Good luck!

Cat

1 comment:

Donna said...

cool cat! thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...