About Me

I am a techno/gadget freak. I love almost anything that has to do with computers and software. I have an engineering background, but I haven't worked in that field for over 10 years. I married my wonderful husband in September 2004 and look forward to spending every single day of the rest of my life with him. I love cats and even call myself "Cat".

Followers

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Where do you go when you go off your diet??

Ok, so this totally not anything about crafting of any sort, but it is so funny I had to share it with you all.  My husband and I were shopping today.  First off, my husband NEVER, EVER, in a million years, goes shopping with me.  But today he did and even offered to go into the stores with me.  So I wanted to go to the dollar store because they sell the kind of hot chocolate he likes (Carnation) for only $2 a box where its about $3.50 a box at Walmart.  We're walking down the food aisle and he's looking at all the stuff commenting on how he didn't realize how much stuff they actually carried.  Then he spies this bottle of salad dressing, picks it up and starts laughing.  He's holds it out to me and says "Fuck it island!"  I'm like "What?? Watch what you're saying, there's kids in the store!".  Then he says "no look at the bottle!".  Well, there it is...  Here's a picture to prove it:


I bought it just so I had proof. :)  No wonder this product is at the dollar store with a name like that.  We're going to try it tomorrow with our salad for dinner.  I'll let you know how it tastes.

Talk to you later...

Cat

2 comments:

Kristen said...

LOL! Yeah. I think a lot of people call it that. I know we do in jest to one another. If you really want to know, it is said more like "Foo-Kay". But don't let that stop you from having a fun time shopping with your husband! :D

Myrna said...

This was the best label ever!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the laugh.
Myrna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...