About Me

I am a techno/gadget freak. I love almost anything that has to do with computers and software. I have an engineering background, but I haven't worked in that field for over 10 years. I married my wonderful husband in September 2004 and look forward to spending every single day of the rest of my life with him. I love cats and even call myself "Cat".

Followers

Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year! and a Silhouette Studio tutorial...

It's getting close to the midnight hour!  We don't have any plans.  Hubby had to work, so he just got home about 20 minutes ago.  I doubt that I'd be able to keep my eyes open that late anyway.  But for all you young whipper snappers out there, I hope you all have a blast.  I use to love getting all dressed up and going out to a big dinner and dance on New Year's eve.  But that seems like a life time ago.

I have a something new to share with you.  I have a little video tutorial.  My first one ever!  Danielle had asked a question about perforation lines in Silhouette Studio, so I thought what a better way to dip my toe in the waters and do a short tutorial to answer her question.  I hope you find it helpful.



That's it for now.  I'll talk to you again in 2013!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Cat

1 comment:

Donna said...

Happy New Year Cat!!!
Look at you go with a video tutorial!! You rock!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...