About Me

I am a techno/gadget freak. I love almost anything that has to do with computers and software. I have an engineering background, but I haven't worked in that field for over 10 years. I married my wonderful husband in September 2004 and look forward to spending every single day of the rest of my life with him. I love cats and even call myself "Cat".

Followers

Thursday, June 09, 2011

Back Issues Update

I'm still recuperating from my back issues.  What happened was that, basically, I sprained my sacroiliac joint. That's the joint that joins the hip to the spine.  The inflammation and the pain in the joint has gone, but I'm still having some minor issues with the muscles in the rest of my back seizing up just because they had to work so hard to support my body.  As a result also, I now have some pain in one of my knees just because of the way I had to twist my body and use my legs to get myself standing.  If I had any inkling that I had to go the bathroom, I started to head there early because it was taking about 5 minutes to get up, walk to the bathroom, and then get seated again.  What a chore! :)  I don't wish this kind of torture on anyone.

So, needless to say, I haven't really been in the crafty mood for the last 3 weeks.  I'm starting to get the urge to be in my room, but under doctor's orders, I'm not suppose to sit for long periods of time.  So, I'll have to wait another week or two until I'm completely healed before I can really get some crafting time in.

Well, thanks for dropping by.  I'll be back - hopefully in the not too distant future.

Take care...

Cat

1 comment:

Trina said...

Cat, I hope you recover quickly. I've been missing your awesomeness!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...