About Me

I am a techno/gadget freak. I love almost anything that has to do with computers and software. I have an engineering background, but I haven't worked in that field for over 10 years. I married my wonderful husband in September 2004 and look forward to spending every single day of the rest of my life with him. I love cats and even call myself "Cat".

Followers

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Blog Candy Update

I just got a message from Laura and she did get the blog candy - yay!  I'm always worried about sending things through the mail.  If they get lost, there's really no way to recover the items.  So anyway, here's what she said:

     "I did get the package. Thank you so much.I love everything you sent.I can use it all. thanks again..."

I'm glad she likes what was in the package.  Ok, Laura, lets see what you make out the shtuff!

Till next time...

Cat

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...