About Me

I am a techno/gadget freak. I love almost anything that has to do with computers and software. I have an engineering background, but I haven't worked in that field for over 10 years. I married my wonderful husband in September 2004 and look forward to spending every single day of the rest of my life with him. I love cats and even call myself "Cat".

Followers

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

WHOOOHOOOO! I hit 50 followers

So in honour of this milestone, I have decided to pick one random follower and send them some goodies.  I haven't figured out what they are yet, but I will head off to the store tomorrow and get some stuff. :)

So here is the results of the random number generator from Random.org


Follower #40 is.....


drum roll....













LISA COX!!!  Yay!!  Lisa, I'll contact you through your google profile to get your address!

Congratulations. :)

Have a good night everyone!

Cat

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...