About Me

I am a techno/gadget freak. I love almost anything that has to do with computers and software. I have an engineering background, but I haven't worked in that field for over 10 years. I married my wonderful husband in September 2004 and look forward to spending every single day of the rest of my life with him. I love cats and even call myself "Cat".

Followers

Thursday, March 24, 2011

IBFD - Challenge #20 - Birthdays

This week's challenge over at the Brakefast Club is to make a Birthday card.  I've always loved the Freddie Frog images - they're so much fun - so I just had to use one for this challenge.  Here's my take on the challenge:

Supplies:
Stamps:  Senior Freddie (I Brake for Digis), sentiment (Create with TLC)
Papers:  American Crafts cardstock, Bazzill cardstock, Wausau Exact Index 110# cardstock, digital patterned paper (Summertime Designs)
Tools & Embellishments:  coloured pencils (Crayola), oms, Studio G ink, tearing ruler, ZigZag Stitch edge punch (EK Success)

You still have time to get in on this week's challenge over at The Brakefast Club.  A new challenge will be posted on Sunday if you miss this one.  You can find Senior Freddie over at the IBFD shop.  Don't forget to grab your 10% off discount code in my sidebar before you go shopping. :)

That's all for today.  See you later...

Cat

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...