About Me

I am a techno/gadget freak. I love almost anything that has to do with computers and software. I have an engineering background, but I haven't worked in that field for over 10 years. I married my wonderful husband in September 2004 and look forward to spending every single day of the rest of my life with him. I love cats and even call myself "Cat".

Followers

Monday, March 07, 2011

IBFD - Catch up cards

Here are a couple cards I created in the last little while using my I Brake for Digis stamps.  Hope you like them. :)

This first card I created using the theme from the BrakeFast Club Challenge #16 - Use something felt or fabric.  I've wanted to make a card with yo-yo's on it for a while and this challenge was the perfect opportunity to incorporate this embellishment.

Supplies:
Stamps:  Teapot (I Brake for Digis), sentiment (Create with TLC)
Papers:  digital patterned paper (Energy Kit - Summertime Designs), blue & pink cardstock (Recollections), white cardstock (Wausau Exact Index 110#)
Tools & Embellishments:  Corbel corner punch (EK Success), Paisley embossing folder (Cuttlebug), Blossom die (Spellbinders), ribbon (Michaels), fabric (unknown - stash), button (unknown - stash), pencil crayons (Crayola, Roseart), oms

This next card uses the theme from Challenge #17 - Make something green.  In honour of St. Patrick's day this month, I made this card:

  Supplies:
Stamps:  Rock Out Freddie (I Brake For Digis), sentiment (CatScrapFever Designs)
Paper:  black cardstock (SU!), green cardstock (Recollections), white cardstock (Wausau Exact Index 110#), digital patterned papers (Summertime Designs)
Tools & Embellishments:  Ribbon (Michaels), Craft Robo, glitter (dollar store), pencil crayons (Crayola, Roseart), oms

I created the sentiment in PSPX and printed it out on white cardstock.  The little 4 leaf clover was cut on my CraftRobo and covered with green glitter.

Even though these challenges have "officially" ended, there is nothing to say you can't still join the challenge and create something for these challenges.  Give them a try. :)

That's it for today.  I'll be back tormorrow with some other projects I've been working on the last little while. :)

Talk to you later...

Cat 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...