About Me

I am a techno/gadget freak. I love almost anything that has to do with computers and software. I have an engineering background, but I haven't worked in that field for over 10 years. I married my wonderful husband in September 2004 and look forward to spending every single day of the rest of my life with him. I love cats and even call myself "Cat".

Followers

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

I Brake For Digis - Brush Horse

Back again with a picture of the card I made with the Brush Horse image from I Brake for Digis.  I used this week's challenge (Challenge #18 - Animals) over at The Brakefast Club as inspiration.  Its a very elegant image, very simplistic, and very versatile I think.  I chose a western theme for this card, but I know that it would work well with just about any theme.  Here's the card:

Supplies:
Stamps:  Brush Horse (I Brake for Digis)
Papers:  patterned paper (unknown), brown cardstock (Recollections), tan cardstock (Bazzil), white cardstock (Wausau Exact Index 110#)
Tools & Embellishments:  Craft Robo, Ribbon (Michaels), Mistral font (sentiment), copics, edge distresser tool (Heidi Swapp)

Thats it for today.  See ya tomorrow. :)

Cat

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...