About Me

I am a techno/gadget freak. I love almost anything that has to do with computers and software. I have an engineering background, but I haven't worked in that field for over 10 years. I married my wonderful husband in September 2004 and look forward to spending every single day of the rest of my life with him. I love cats and even call myself "Cat".

Followers

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Until Blogger gets their issues fixed...

I'll have to settle for this template.  Hopefully, its not too hard on the eyes.  I might try a different colour scheme, but the layout is ok for now.

Come on Blogger - get your $h!t together!

1 comment:

Lynn's Place said...

It looks not to bad and I know what you mean I was wanting a new face and finally got one on mine but Blogger kept telling me error all the time...well next time I visit it might look different have fun playing just the same.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...