About Me

I am a techno/gadget freak. I love almost anything that has to do with computers and software. I have an engineering background, but I haven't worked in that field for over 10 years. I married my wonderful husband in September 2004 and look forward to spending every single day of the rest of my life with him. I love cats and even call myself "Cat".

Followers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

IBFD Laughing Hyena

Hello again!  I've decided this year to build up a stash of birthday cards for myself.  I have a lot of cards left over from the craft shows last year, but no specific birthday cards.  So, when I get time each week, I'm going to make a card with someone particular in mind.  That way I won't be rushing at the last minute to get it done and then have the card arrive late (I hate that).  So I made this card to start with.  I won't say who its for since I don't want them to know if they read this post. ;)

Supplies:
Stamps:  Laughing Hyena (I Brake for Digis)
Paper:  Recollections card stock, Wausau Exact Index 110#, patterened paper (unknown)
Tools & Embellishments:  ribbon (Michaels), copics, EZ Cutter oval templates, Bradley Hand font (sentiment)

This card is very straight forward and really needs no instructions.  I thought the image was a blast and easy to colour and get great results.  If you're interested in this image or any of their great digis, you can find them in the shop here.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Talk to you later...

Cat

1 comment:

Chrissy D said...

These are such great papers, Dana! Love this hyena, he makes me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...