About Me

I am a techno/gadget freak. I love almost anything that has to do with computers and software. I have an engineering background, but I haven't worked in that field for over 10 years. I married my wonderful husband in September 2004 and look forward to spending every single day of the rest of my life with him. I love cats and even call myself "Cat".

Followers

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Raggedy Ann Card

I've always loved these doll images, but have never known exactly how to incorporate them into my style of crafting.  This image is from I Brake for Digis and is a very versatile image.  Since I didn't know what to do with it, I just thought I'd go ahead and colour it and see what happens from there.  Its a rather plain card, but now that I've used it I can see a whole bunch of other possibilities for this card.  I think with some "props" like maybe baby blocks or baskets, or even chairs, or stumps, I could use this image for just about any occasion for a card.  I just needed to do something with it to get the imagination going.  Here's the card:

Supplies
Stamps:  Rag Doll (I Brake for Digis)
Papers:  Daisy D's (patterned paper), cardstock (Bazzil, Wausau Exact Index 110#)
Tools & Embellishments:  Ribbon (Dollar Store), Square Steps corner punch (EK Success), Floral Vine deep edge punch (Martha Stewart), copics

Well, that's all I have for today.  Hope everyone had a great Christmas and that Santa was good to you all.  If I don't "see" you before the year is out - Have a wonderful New Year!

Talk to you later...

Cat

3 comments:

Chrissy D said...

Cat this is adorable!

Unknown said...

Super cute card!
Hugs,
True :D

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so cute..love that rag doll image.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...