About Me

I am a techno/gadget freak. I love almost anything that has to do with computers and software. I have an engineering background, but I haven't worked in that field for over 10 years. I married my wonderful husband in September 2004 and look forward to spending every single day of the rest of my life with him. I love cats and even call myself "Cat".

Followers

Friday, December 03, 2010

New Released Images & a New Challenge at ADFD

Just when I thought Tammy's images couldn't get any cuter, she releases some more fantastic digi stamps.  The image I chose to work with for this release is sooooo cute.  There is something about babies that just melts my heart.  Its probably because I don't have any human babies of my own, that I just adore little baby pictures. Here's the card I made with the Tub Time image available now in the ADFD store.

Supplies:
Image:  Tub Time - A Day For Daisies digital stamps
Paper:  SU! tempting turqoise card stock, patterned paper (unknown)
Tools & Embellishments:  Copics, Ribbon (Michaels), Glitter thread, quilling tool & quilling paper, Marvy Uchida Southwest corner punch, Fiskars corrugated wave paper crimper, Fiskars wave edge scissors, Mod Podge Dimensional Magic

Here are a couple close up photos of the detail on the bubbles and the little fish.




The next card was made for the current ADFD challenge.  You all should head on over to the challenge page for ADFD (here).  Tammy has a really super cute image for you so you can play along.  The challenge this week is "All About the Wrapping" - in other words, you need to incorporate wrapping paper somewhere in your design.  I have this beautiful purple foil wrapping paper that I've been hording for the last couple years. Its so pretty that I haven't wanted to use too much of it because I wanted it to last. So I decided to use it for the background on my challenge card.  I think you'll agree that its gorgeous paper.


Supplies:
Image:  Dressed up for Christmas  - A Day For Daisies digital stamps
Paper:  Wausau Exact Index 110#, SU Elegant eggplant
Tools & Embellishments:  Copics, Ribbon (Michaels), ribbon (Michaels), purple & gold stickles, EK Success Venetian Corner Punch, Glittertex mica flakes

So, hopefully, we'll see your entries into this week's challenge.  Its a lot of fun and as always, Tammy will have a little something special for one lucky person as a reward at the end of the challenge.  Check out the new images too!  You'll love them.

Talk to you later...

Cat

1 comment:

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Great cards!! LOVE the quilling on the first one!! That fish is awesome :)

I adore the xmas tree on the second card too! Love that you had to use wrapping paper for the challenge!!
Have a great weekend!!
Maria

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...