About Me

I am a techno/gadget freak. I love almost anything that has to do with computers and software. I have an engineering background, but I haven't worked in that field for over 10 years. I married my wonderful husband in September 2004 and look forward to spending every single day of the rest of my life with him. I love cats and even call myself "Cat".

Followers

Thursday, October 07, 2010

Blog background change...

Just a quick note.  I meant to do this at the beginning of the month but I kept getting side tracked and kept forgetting, so I made myself do it tonight.  I changed the background to pink in honour of Breast Cancer Awareness month.  My family has been affected by cancer too many times as I'm sure so many other families have been also. My prayers go out to those families dealing with this right now and to those of you who have lost loved ones to this horrible disease.

1 comment:

ThePurplePlace said...

Bless your heart! I keep a "Breast Cancer Awareness" button on my blog at all times!

It's so important and early detection saves lives. I know for fact since I'm the daughter and best friend to two Breast Cancer Survivors!

Spread the word!!

Hugs,
Lis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...