About Me

I am a techno/gadget freak. I love almost anything that has to do with computers and software. I have an engineering background, but I haven't worked in that field for over 10 years. I married my wonderful husband in September 2004 and look forward to spending every single day of the rest of my life with him. I love cats and even call myself "Cat".

Followers

Sunday, September 19, 2010

ADFD Flower Basket Challenge #2

A Day for Daisies is having their 2nd challenge.  Its running now through to the 30th of September.  The theme is "Let's Celebrate" so anything goes.  You can use any of the images Tammy has for sale in her store.  She also has sneek peek freebies every week on Thursday, but they're only available for a very limited time, so you need to hurry over to the A Day for Daisies group on Crafters Digital Art Centre to grab the freebies.  You can use the freebies if you like for the challenges as well.  One lucky person will be chosen at the end of the challenge and will win a fabulous prize.  You can get all the details on the prize and information where/how to upload your submissions for the challenge HERE (click  to go to the challenge blog).  The link to the challenge blog is also located on the right side panel if you ever need it.  There are also some links to other fun places for ADFD.  So let's see some of that wonderful art that I know you all do.  I'll be back to post mine.  I want something really special, so I need to plan it out, but I'll post soon....

Talk to you later...
Cat

1 comment:

Cathy Clark said...

Cat, just wanted to stop by to say hello and say I'm looking forward to working with you on A Day For Dasies! Cathy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...