About Me

I am a techno/gadget freak. I love almost anything that has to do with computers and software. I have an engineering background, but I haven't worked in that field for over 10 years. I married my wonderful husband in September 2004 and look forward to spending every single day of the rest of my life with him. I love cats and even call myself "Cat".

Followers

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Back at it again....

Well, its been almost 3 years since I posted on this blog.  I've changed the focus of my crafting to card making and stamping for the most part.  I don't think I've done a scrapbook page in about 2 years, but keep buying the supplies thinking I will.  I will - someday.  I'm not working right now.  I've been off work for about 4 months.  All I can say is good riddance to bad rubbish.  That place was evil.  The wife was a bitch and I absolutely hated going to work the last 3 years I worked there.  So now I'm taking some time for myself.  Will probably let my UI run out before I take another job.  I'm going to start working on uploading my cards to this blog.  One of my goals is going to get on a design team for a stamp company.  Maybe a design team for a digital scrapbooking designer as well.  Who knows, I may even start designing again myself.  Well, lets see if I can keep this blog up to date.  I think for the time being I may post, at the most, once a week.  Maybe more if I'm really creative.  Not that anyone is reading, but you never know, but I'll "see" you next week. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...