About Me

I am a techno/gadget freak. I love almost anything that has to do with computers and software. I have an engineering background, but I haven't worked in that field for over 10 years. I married my wonderful husband in September 2004 and look forward to spending every single day of the rest of my life with him. I love cats and even call myself "Cat".

Followers

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Holy Crap! I have a follower!

Thanks Ruth.  Hopefully, I won't disappoint you and will get some interesting things up here.  Was just checking to do a little minor maintenance and noticed this.  Yippee!

5 comments:

Micah said...

lol no, you won't disappoint :D

You should join the blog group I'm in for inspiration!! All you do is list the others in your side bar, promise to post once a week and then comment on the other's blogs now and then to help keep them motivated!

Let me know if you're interested and I'll send you the link.

Micah said...

Since you have post approval on I'll link it here (don't worry about approving the comment, just grab the link lol)

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=498513

Laura said...

Welcome to our group.Your now in my sidebar and Im a folower.

Alissa said...

Welcome to the group Cat! :)

Brandy Lees said...

Holy crap! You have 9 followers!! :) Teehee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...