About Me

I am a techno/gadget freak. I love almost anything that has to do with computers and software. I have an engineering background, but I haven't worked in that field for over 10 years. I married my wonderful husband in September 2004 and look forward to spending every single day of the rest of my life with him. I love cats and even call myself "Cat".

Followers

Sunday, July 09, 2006

I'm Having a Chat/Crop!!

That's right! I'm hosting my first chat/crop for Digi Scrap Central next weekend. You should come check it out. It will start at 10:00 am MST (that 12:00 noon EST, & 9:00 am PST). I'm offering a 50% off coupon for my Think Blue kit for the chat, and the theme will be scrapping your pets because its a "Cat Scrap". I'm really excited about it and a little nervous. I will also be offering a posting bonus for anyone who completes a layout from the crop.

So don't forget, mark it in your calendars:

CAT SCRAP CROP at www.digiscrapcentral.com
July 15, 2006
10:00 am MST
(9:00 am PST, 12:00 noon EST)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...