About Me

I am a techno/gadget freak. I love almost anything that has to do with computers and software. I have an engineering background, but I haven't worked in that field for over 10 years. I married my wonderful husband in September 2004 and look forward to spending every single day of the rest of my life with him. I love cats and even call myself "Cat".

Followers

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Nothng New

I can see that there isn't any interest in my contest. Oh well, I'll put the add-ons up in the store when the deadlines close. I just wanted to post a couple of layouts I made with two of my kits. They aren't up in the store yet, but hopefully, I'll have the kits finished soon and they will be available for purchase.

Not much else is new. I'm just going to go to Walmart with my husband to pick up a couple of things and do some house/yard work and that's it. Maybe we'll bbq later. It is sure nice now that the weather is getting warm. I want to go to the park and get some pictures of the Canada geese (yes Canada geese - not Canadian geese - they're not Canadians, although some have taken up permanent residence here. :) Sorry, just had to put that in there. I read someone else's blog and they were going on about Canadian geese.)

Well, anyway, here are the layouts I made. Let me know what you think...

This first layout is done with my Sunwashed Summer kit.



This one is made with the Mind Maze kit. The only thing is the two black papers aren't available. I had a mishap and lost those papers and had to rework the kit, but it still shows how the kit would look because it is all in black & white. All the other elements and papers are available in the kit. This is a huge kit. The main kit has 12 papers & a bunch of elements. I also have 3 add-on paper packs of 6 papers each to go with the kit. So, here's the layout...



That's all I have to say for today. Check out the sale at digiscrapcentral.com. I believe today's the last day for 50% off.

Cat

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...