About Me

I am a techno/gadget freak. I love almost anything that has to do with computers and software. I have an engineering background, but I haven't worked in that field for over 10 years. I married my wonderful husband in September 2004 and look forward to spending every single day of the rest of my life with him. I love cats and even call myself "Cat".

Followers

Monday, April 10, 2006

My FIRST blog ever!!!

Hello out there! This is my first post to my first ever blog! Hopefully, I won't bore you to death with my ramblings & rantings. I'll be sharing some of my life happenings here, but mostly, I will be sharing my love of DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING. I've been digiscrapping since about November 2005. I never thought I would find a hobby that would take me over more than knitting, but once I found digital scrapbooking I jumped in head first. (What am I going to do with all that yarn I have stashed away??)

Before I get too carried away, I'll tell you a couple of things about myself. I live in Alberta, Canada with my husband of 1 1/2 years and our two cats. We don't have any children, so our cats are our surrogate babies. We both enjoy music, and movies. Mostly my husband sits in the computer room with me and watches me do my scrapbooking. He's a good man.

You'll find as I go along that I'm opinionated and usually don't have a problem letting everyone know what I think. Once I get going and get more stuff on here, feel free to comment away. And for you fellow digiscrappers, I will be posting the occasional freebie once in a while. I'm still learning, so they may not be very frequent at first.

Well anyway, I will sign off on this entry for now.

Cat

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...