About Me

I am a techno/gadget freak. I love almost anything that has to do with computers and software. I have an engineering background, but I haven't worked in that field for over 10 years. I married my wonderful husband in September 2004 and look forward to spending every single day of the rest of my life with him. I love cats and even call myself "Cat".

Followers

Sunday, April 30, 2006

A Little Nervous & A Lot Anxious



So I didn't mention it before, but I entered the Ulitmate Digi-Scrapper contest at Digiscrappin.biz. There are a lot of famous names on the list of contestants. I'm getting very nervous about this. One of my biggest concerns is that I don't have a lot of subject matter to scrap. My husband and I don't know that many people here and we don't have any children, so all I really have are pictures of the cats. I have some wedding pictures that I still need to scrap from both my wedding and my sister's wedding, but those won't always fit with the different themes (I'm guessing they'll use themes for each week's round). I have a lot of pictures of my niece as well, so I suppose those will be what I use the most of. I'll have to beg my girlfriend to send me some pictures of her family so I'll have pictures to scrap.
You should go over to digiscrappin and check out the roster for the contest. There's a lot of talent on that list. I think I may have bitten off more than I can chew.

On a brighter note, I finally got the slide show of some of my layouts going in my side bar. I tried learning html a couple years ago when I wanted to learn to make my own website graphics, but just didn't have the time. I alread know a couple programming languages, so I can figure out some things, but its the switches that I don't know. So until I figure out how to change the template background and that stuff, this is what my blog will look like. I designed the background stuff I want to use, but don't know how to change the template to use it. I guess next weekend I'll be looking for tutorials on how to do it and checking out blogger's help.

Well, thats it for today...

Cat

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...