About Me

I am a techno/gadget freak. I love almost anything that has to do with computers and software. I have an engineering background, but I haven't worked in that field for over 10 years. I married my wonderful husband in September 2004 and look forward to spending every single day of the rest of my life with him. I love cats and even call myself "Cat".

Followers

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Easter Long Weekend & Freebie

This week at work has been horrendous. Aside from it being a short week and having everything crammed into 4 days, I'm training another new person. A couple of months ago we hired someone for customer service. Lets just say they didn't work out and they moved this person to reception. So now I have to train another person. This is stressful enough, but the first person that didn't work out is giving this new person wrong information and its making me crazy! I spent the 2 1/2 months I tried training the first person running around behind them fixing their mistakes or trying to back track to figure out what they did. Now, knowing that they were moved to the receptionist position because they weren't working out and couldn't get the jist of the job, they think they can give this new person the inside track on how things are done. Like I said, I'm going crazy.

Well, after all that, I still don't mind my job. Its really busy and I've been working 10-11 hour days for the last three months and it doesn't look like its going to let up for about another month. I think I'll handle it though. I'm pretty strong.

So enough venting. I have another free scrapkit to offer you. This is the second kit I made for myself and thought I would share it with you because it is an Easter Kit and it's Easter this weekend. I call it Easter Folly. I know the name is kinda lame, but I couldn't think of anything. I'm new at this. I'll get the hang of it sooner or later. So here's a preview of the kit:




** edit: Thanks to all those that downloaded the kit - please leave a comment to let me know what you think :)**

You can download it here

If you download it, I would appreciate you leaving a comment to let me know what you think of it. You can also leave a comment about anything else you'd like to comment on. It just may spur some interesting conversations... :)

Cat

6 comments:

Annette said...

Thank you very much for the nice kit!

Gabby Faye said...

Even though I am going to have to stage Easter photos tomorrow, I have every intention of using this kit with them. My granddaughter's lavendar and pink dress will be perfect with the kit.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I love it, springlike, but not flowery, I have 2 boys, so no easter dresses to scrap.
I'm jealous of your long weekend, I'm from England, where the university I worked at closed down for 10 days at Easter (they even turned the heat off). Now I live in the States, so we didn't get any time off.

Anonymous said...

Download is expired so didn't get it, but I wanted to give you a comment. Very nice. I can tell you are having fun with the designing. TFS

Anonymous said...

What do I think? I think (no, I know!) that I like it! Thank you :)

Brandi said...

Thanks! I love the purple. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...