About Me

I am a techno/gadget freak. I love almost anything that has to do with computers and software. I have an engineering background, but I haven't worked in that field for over 10 years. I married my wonderful husband in September 2004 and look forward to spending every single day of the rest of my life with him. I love cats and even call myself "Cat".

Followers

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Burst of Energy!!

After feeling like crap the other day - I slept about 4 hours in the afternoon - I had a big burst of energy yesterday and today. I finished off 3 kits I was working on. I'm hoping once I get a few kits built up, I can find somewhere that will take me on as a designer. We'll see what happens.

Nothing else really new to report. Just going to go and get some housework done now. I HATE housework - I procrastinate as much as possible with it.

Here are previews of the kits I finished this weekend. Let me know what you think...



The previews really don't show the detail on the papers for the Mind Maze kit.

Hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend!

Cat




3 comments:

enableem said...

Love your blog, but I have no idea why I can't see the pics! Love your dl of the easter kit though - I downloaded it blind and was so glad I did!!! Thank you so much and when I get a moment I will investigate why I can't see more! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Great kits. They all look so different in style. Lots to choose from. Good luck

Anonymous said...

Great Kits, I especially like the black and white one

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...